Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- United Nations Geospatial Information Section: Lebanon: UNIFIL Deployment, October 2019. 11 Nov 2019
- Amnesty: Lebanon Protests Explained. 12 Nov 2019
- UNSCOL: Statement of UN Special Coordinator Ján Kubiš following the Meeting of President Michel Aoun with the ISG for Lebanon [EN/AR]. 12 Nov 2019
- UN Women: Unpacking Gendered Realities in Displacement: The status of Syrian refugee women in Lebanon. 8 Nov 2019
- HRW: Lebanon: Protect Protesters from Attacks [EN/AR]. 8 Nov 2019
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a critical public health issue globally. If we are to preserve human and animal health, policy interventions and global collaboration are vital to improve our understanding of AMR dynamics and to inform containment and mitigation strategies.