Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNSCOL: Statement of UN Special Coordinator Ján Kubiš following the Meeting of President Michel Aoun with the ISG for Lebanon [EN/AR]. 12 Nov 2019
- Amnesty: Lebanon Protests Explained. 12 Nov 2019
- United Nations Geospatial Information Section: Lebanon: UNIFIL Deployment, October 2019. 11 Nov 2019
- UN Women: Unpacking Gendered Realities in Displacement: The status of Syrian refugee women in Lebanon. 8 Nov 2019
- IFRC: Lebanon: Civil Unrest Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) - DREF n° MDRLB008. 6 Nov 2019
WHY THIS REPORT?
For several years the number of people who cannot meet their daily food needs without humanitarian assistance has been rising, primarily driven by two factors: persistent instability in conflict-ridden regions and adverse climate events.
Estimations mondiales de l’insécurité alimentaire aiguë en 2018
Background and aims
In 2015, the Global Cluster for Early Recovery (GCER) sought to measure how well early recovery was integrated into each cluster, and in parallel, to advance understanding of the relative importance of early recovery principles and practices in humanitarian crises overall. In designing a methodology to undertake this analysis, two assumptions were made.