Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Lebanon Country Brief, August 2019. 19 Sep 2019
- Govt. Germany: German support for Lebanon – promoting stability in a tense region. 19 Sep 2019
- WFP: Terms of Reference: Evaluation of WFP’s Livelihoods and Resilience Activities in Lebanon from 2016 to 2019 WFP Lebanon Country Office. 19 Sep 2019
- UNRWA: 37,000 Palestine Refugee Students in Lebanon return to UNRWA Schools. 12 Sep 2019
- NRC: Syrian Refugees in Lebanon: Gender & Accessibility to Housing. 16 Sep 2019
The 2015 Global Peace Index shows that the world is becoming increasingly divided with some countries enjoying unprecedented levels of peace and prosperity while others spiral further into violence and conflict.
The Global Peace Index measures the state of peace in 162 countries according to 23 indicators that gauge the absence of violence or the fear of violence. It is produced annually by the Institute for Economics and Peace.
This year the results show that globally, levels of peace remained stable over the last year, however are still lower than in 2008.