Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon - Forest fires (DG ECHO, Lebanese Civil Defence, JRC-GWIS, Copernicus EMSR, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 16 October 2019). 16 Oct 2019
- UNDP: Lebanon: Health 2019 Mid-Year Statistical Dashboard. 14 Oct 2019
- DRC: Referral Information Management System (RIMS) Snapshot - September 2019. 16 Oct 2019
- UNDP: Lebanon: Inter-Agency - Energy Mid Year 2019 Dashboard. 14 Oct 2019
(Press Release from the Lebanese Armed Forces)
Under the patronage of the Lebanese Armed Forces Commander General Joseph Aoun launched today the Code of Conduct for the LAF in Law Enforcement, in cooperation with the Regional Office of the High Commissioner’s office for Human Rights for the Middle East and North Africa.
Today, the Acting United Nations Special Coordinator for Lebanon, Ms. Pernille Dahler Kardel and the Director of UNRWA Affairs in Lebanon, Mr. Claudio Cordone, visited the Palestine refugee camp of Rashidieh in southern Lebanon.
Ms. Kardel and Mr. Cordone met with representatives of Palestinian factions and Popular Committees of Rashidieh and discussed with them the situation in the camp on the political, social and economic situation in the camp.