Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
- UNOSAT: Lebanon & Syria: Imagery analysis: 15-16 October 2019 | Published 17 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 17 Oct 2019
- Euro-Med Monitor: Lebanese security services should respect demonstrators’ right to peaceful assembly, says Euro-Med. 18 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon - Forest fires (DG ECHO, Lebanese Civil Defence, JRC-GWIS, Copernicus EMSR, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 16 October 2019). 16 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon - Forest fires update (Lebanese Civil Defence, DG ECHO, JRC-EFFIS, Copernicus EMSR, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 17 October 2019). 17 Oct 2019
(NCLW, United Nations) - The Government of Lebanon has today endorsed, the country’s first National Action Plan (NAP) on UN Security Council Resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security, offering a comprehensive national framework for the long term stability and security of Lebanon and a building block for the attainment of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. The plan provides a set of tools and resources to drive forward the systematic engagement of women in peace and security deliberations in the country, while enhancing their protection and leadership.