Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNRWA: 37,000 Palestine Refugee Students in Lebanon return to UNRWA Schools. 12 Sep 2019
- Syrian American Medical Society Foundation: SAMS, LHF Launch New Initiative to Support Displaced Individuals in Lebanon. 13 Sep 2019
- Oxfam: Women’s Empowerment in Lebanon: Impact evaluation of the project ‘Women’s Access to Justice’ in Lebanon. 12 Sep 2019
- UNSCOL: Lebanon Government Adopts National Action Plan on Resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security. 12 Sep 2019
- UNICEF: The Ministry of Agriculture to rehabilitate its agriculture technical and vocational schools with funding from the Netherlands Government and in partnership with UNICEF and FAO. 3 Sep 2019
The undersigned international and national NGOs and respective NGO coordination fora welcome the fact that the international community, under the impetus of the EU, is convening in Brussels to address and respond to the Syria crisis.
Refugees face similar challenges across Syria’s neighbouring countries
Refugees face similar challenges across Syria’s neighbouring countries, a new report by a coalition of 28 NGOs has found, warning that long-term efforts are still needed by the international community and host governments.
Coalition of 36 international aid agencies calls on global donors to respond
International aid agencies working in six countries to help people affected by the Syrian crisis today calls on the international community to dig deep and be generous in responding to the UN’s new Syria and refugee appeals.