Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
- UNOSAT: Lebanon & Syria: Imagery analysis: 15-16 October 2019 | Published 17 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 17 Oct 2019
- Euro-Med Monitor: Lebanese security services should respect demonstrators’ right to peaceful assembly, says Euro-Med. 18 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon - Forest fires (DG ECHO, Lebanese Civil Defence, JRC-GWIS, Copernicus EMSR, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 16 October 2019). 16 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon - Forest fires update (Lebanese Civil Defence, DG ECHO, JRC-EFFIS, Copernicus EMSR, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 17 October 2019). 17 Oct 2019
Funding shortfalls are undermining the ongoing humanitarian response in Pakistan, with aid agencies cutting critical life-saving assistance.
Needs in Syria increased to an estimated 2.5 million people and the number of refugees has doubled since July. Whilst humanitarian agencies have scaled up, these efforts are being undermined by funding shortfalls.
The government of Iran led the humanitarian response to two earthquakes that left 300 dead, 2600 njured and over 150,000 affected.
UNICEF’s Humanitarian Action for Children 2012 describes the daily situation of some of the world’s most vulnerable children and women in more than 25 countries and territories beset by emergencies and crisis.
This report covers the period 01 January 2011 to 30 June 2011.
To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.