Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
- UNOSAT: Lebanon & Syria: Imagery analysis: 15-16 October 2019 | Published 17 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 17 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon - Forest fires (DG ECHO, Lebanese Civil Defence, JRC-GWIS, Copernicus EMSR, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 16 October 2019). 16 Oct 2019
- Euro-Med Monitor: Lebanese security services should respect demonstrators’ right to peaceful assembly, says Euro-Med. 18 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon - Forest fires update (Lebanese Civil Defence, DG ECHO, JRC-EFFIS, Copernicus EMSR, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 17 October 2019). 17 Oct 2019
By Qudssia Akhlaque
ISLAMABAD, Sept 9: Pakistan on Saturday announced its decision to dispatch its contingent to Lebanon exclusively on a de-mining mission in response to appeals for humanitarian assistance by the Lebanese leadership and the OIC secretary-general.
"In view of the appeals made by the leadership and in view of the continued threat of explosive devices faced by the Lebanese people, the government has decided to send a contingent of Pakistani personnel for the exclusive purpose of de-mining," the Foreign Office said.
"This decision of the government is …