Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNOSAT: Lebanon - Aley and Chouf Districts, Mount Lebanon Governorate: Imagery analysis: 19 October 2019 | Published 21 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 21 Oct 2019
- WHO: Measles - Lebanon | Disease outbreak news, 22 October 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- BioMed Central: The governmental health policy-development process for Syrian refugees: an embedded qualitative case studies in Lebanon and Ontario. 23 Oct 2019
- Int'l Charter: Al-Haffa, Al-Qardaha and As-Suqaylabiyah Districts, Lattakia & Hama Governorates, Syria | Imagery analysis: 21 October 2019 | Published 23 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 23 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
Damascus, Syria, 21 August, 2006 - The Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and its emergency response affiliate, Focus Humanitarian Assistance (FOCUS) provided immediate humanitarian relief in response to the conflict which affected hundreds of thousands in the Middle East.
At the peak of the Lebanon crisis, some 180,000 people sought temporary accommodation in and around the Syrian capital of Damascus.