Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNDP: Lebanon: Health 2019 Mid-Year Statistical Dashboard. 14 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: Lebanon: Inter-Agency - Education - Mid-Year 2019 Dashboard. 14 Oct 2019
- UNDP: Lebanon: Inter-Agency - Energy Mid Year 2019 Dashboard. 14 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: Lebanon: Inter-Agency - Basic Assistance 2019 Jan-June Update. 14 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: Syria Refugee Response Lebanon: Bekaa & Baalbek-El Hermel Governorate - Distribution of the Registered Syrian Refugees at the Cadastral Level (As of 30 September 2019). 11 Oct 2019
After over four weeks of conflict, a ceasefire has been declared between Lebanon and Israel. The situation on the ground in Lebanon remains unstable. People strive to meet their basic need for food, water and shelter in the midst of the destruction caused by over four weeks of heavy bombardment.
The conflict has already caused almost a million people to flee their homes. Hundreds have died, and thousands have been injured in the violence. Families whose homes were destroyed are now living in schools, playgrounds and car parks.