Most read reports
- Building monitoring & evaluation (M&E) capacity in climate change and disaster resilience in Kiribati
- As natural hazards continue to threaten the Pacific, Kiribati rises to the challenge
- UNICEF and New Zealand government sign NZ$7 million partnership to improve children’s health in the Pacific
- Kiribati Drought Update - December 2016
- Kiribati welcomes support to make health services more resilient
Pacific research goal is to improve accuracy of weather forecasts and models
NOAA scientists and partners have embarked on a land, sea, and air campaign in the tropical Pacific to study the current El Niño and gather data in an effort to improve weather forecasts thousands of miles away.