Most read reports
- Building monitoring & evaluation (M&E) capacity in climate change and disaster resilience in Kiribati
- Kiribati: Location Map (2013)
- Kiribati Joint Implementation Plan for Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management (KJIP) 2014 - 2023
- Island nation Kiribati says in dire need of cash to combat climate change
- UNICEF and New Zealand government sign NZ$7 million partnership to improve children’s health in the Pacific
The World Health Organisation will provide immediate assistance to Kiribati as part of a relief effort for the country's ongoing drought.
The WHO office in the capital, Tarawa, says it will provide supplies and equipment worth about 28-thousand dollars for monitoring water quality.
Ref: OCHA/GVA - 99/0047
Kiribati - Drought
OCHA Situation Report No. 1