Most read reports
- Building monitoring & evaluation (M&E) capacity in climate change and disaster resilience in Kiribati
- As natural hazards continue to threaten the Pacific, Kiribati rises to the challenge
- Water, water, everywhere, but not a drop to drink: Adapting to life in climate change-hit Kiribati
- Kiribati: Location Map (2013)
- Cyclone Pam's impact felt in Kiribati
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.