- Lao PDR/Cambodia: Floods - Jul 2018
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Cambodia: Floods - Sep 2013
- Typhoon Usagi - Sep 2013
- Cambodia: Floods - Sep 2011
- Cambodia: Floods - Oct 2010
- Typhoon Mirinae - Oct 2009
- Typhoon Ketsana - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Cambodia: Floods - Aug 2006
Most read reports
- WFP Cambodia Country Brief, September 2018
- Linking technology and community early warning: UNDP and People in Need to extend disaster early warning for Koh Kong and Sihanoukville communities
- South East Asia – Thousands Evacuate as Rivers Rise
- UN Migration Agency Seeks Better Protection for Unaccompanied Migrant Children in South East Asia
- Women for climate resilience in Cambodia
ILO: Access to justice often out of reach for migrant workers in South-East Asia New study finds that migrant workers lack access to fair and responsive remedies for labour rights abuses.
26 July 2017 BANGKOK (ILO News) – Migrant workers continue to face major obstacles to lodging and resolving complaints, the ILO finds in a new study on Access to justice for migrant workers in South-East Asia .
ILO: More than half of the global rural population excluded from health care
ILO report shows huge differences in health care access between rural and urban areas worldwide.
GENEVA (ILO News) – A new ILO report shows that 56 per cent of people living in rural areas worldwide do not have access to essential health-care services – more than double the figure in urban areas, where 22 per cent are not covered.