- Lao PDR/Cambodia: Floods - Jul 2018
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Cambodia: Floods - Sep 2013
- Typhoon Usagi - Sep 2013
- Cambodia: Floods - Sep 2011
- Cambodia: Floods - Oct 2010
- Typhoon Mirinae - Oct 2009
- Typhoon Ketsana - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Cambodia: Floods - Aug 2006
Most read reports
- WFP Cambodia Country Brief, September 2018
- Linking technology and community early warning: UNDP and People in Need to extend disaster early warning for Koh Kong and Sihanoukville communities
- South East Asia – Thousands Evacuate as Rivers Rise
- UN Migration Agency Seeks Better Protection for Unaccompanied Migrant Children in South East Asia
- Women for climate resilience in Cambodia
UNDP’s cookbook highlights efforts to strengthen climate resilience & enhance food security across six countries
New York, 3 April 2017: UNDP launched a new cookbook looking at how climate change is affecting food security in developing countries and how communities are adapting their traditional recipes to survive.
The new cookbook, ‘Adaptive Farms, Resilient Tables’, was launched on Monday night in Brooklyn.
Washington, D.C. - Today at an event on Capitol Hill, Feed the Future, the U.S. Government's global hunger and food security initiative, announced that developing countries are making substantial progress against global hunger, poverty and malnutrition, thanks in part to U.S. Government support. In 2014 alone, Feed the Future reached nearly 19 million households and helped nearly 7 million farmers gain access to new tools and technologies. New data demonstrate that, through Feed the Future and other U.S.
Commission on Human Rights
26 April 2000
Also Approves Texts on Structural Adjustment and Foreign Debt, Defamation of Religions, Advisory Services, Reform of Commission Mechanisms
The Commission on Human Rights approved consensus resolutions this evening welcoming progress but also citing concerns over human-rights situations in Haiti, Cambodia, and Somalia. The measures were adopted under the Commission's agenda item on advisory services and technical cooperation in the field of human rights.