- Lao PDR/Cambodia: Floods - Jul 2018
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Cambodia: Floods - Sep 2013
- Typhoon Usagi - Sep 2013
- Cambodia: Floods - Sep 2011
- Cambodia: Floods - Oct 2010
- Typhoon Mirinae - Oct 2009
- Typhoon Ketsana - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Cambodia: Floods - Aug 2006
Most read reports
- Cambodia stepping up preparedness for recovery
- UNDP and Save the Children join hands to advance school safety and disaster preparedness in Cambodia
- Clearing landmines around UNESCO world heritage site
- Linking technology and community early warning: UNDP and People in Need to extend disaster early warning for Koh Kong and Sihanoukville communities
- UNDP and People in Need continue collaboration to realise a weather-ready climate-smart Cambodia
7 March 2018
A few days ago, we celebrated the centenary year of Nelson Mandela’s birth. We spoke of his example; his fortitude, his suffering and compassion, while recalling also the declaration that he and my predecessor Mary Robinson signed in 2000 on diversity and tolerance.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.