- Lao PDR/Cambodia: Floods - Jul 2018
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Cambodia: Floods - Sep 2013
- Typhoon Usagi - Sep 2013
- Cambodia: Floods - Sep 2011
- Cambodia: Floods - Oct 2010
- Typhoon Mirinae - Oct 2009
- Typhoon Ketsana - Sep 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Cambodia: Floods - Aug 2006
Most read reports
- UNDP and Save the Children join hands to advance school safety and disaster preparedness in Cambodia
- Clearing landmines around UNESCO world heritage site
- Global: Salesian Missions highlights programs that promote inclusivity on International Day of People with Disabilities
- UNDP and People in Need continue collaboration to realise a weather-ready climate-smart Cambodia
- Linking technology and community early warning: UNDP and People in Need to extend disaster early warning for Koh Kong and Sihanoukville communities
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This website allows you to explore how different scenarios of global greenhouse gas emissions and adaptation to climate change could change the geography of food insecurity in developing and least-developed countries. By altering the levels of future global greenhouse gas emissions and/or the levels of adaptation, you can see how vulnerability to food insecurity changes over time, and compare and contrast these different future scenarios with each other and the present day.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 23-29 October 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Salmonella and extensively drug-resistant TB.
El estado de la inseguridad alimentaria en el mundo 2009 es el 10.=BA informe de situación de la FAO sobre el hambre en el mundo desde la Cumbre Mundial sobre la Alimentación (CMA) de 1996. En el informe se destaca el hecho de que, incluso antes de que se produjeran la crisis alimentaria y la crisis económica, el n=FAmero de personas que padecían hambre había aumentado lenta pero constantemente.