Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Active USG Humanitarian Programs in Kenya (Last Updated 09/30/18)
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Kenya launches 10-year Climate Smart Agriculture Implementation Framework
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
- FAO trains farmers in Kenya to save crops from Fall Armyworm
Manila, 15 March 2016 – Habitat for Humanity and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. jointly announce the third consecutive year of their global corporate social responsibility partnership. The Samsung and Habitat 2016 partnership will support housing, water, sanitation and education building projects for communities in seven countries where Habitat for Humanity operates.
Initiative will focus on Ghana, Kenya, and Uganda and impact an estimated 17,000 households
Accra, Ghana, (October 8, 2012) — Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) and The MasterCard Foundation recently announced the launch of a $6.6 million, five-year partnership to expand microfinance services to maintain and improve homes for disadvantaged families in three African countries.
The houses are being built in Maai Mahiu, Kenya; and Paterson, N.J.
PATERSON, N.J. and MAAI MAHIU, Kenya (Oct. 3, 2011) – Habitat for Humanity will mark a major milestone today when it dedicates its 500,000th house in Maai Mahiu, Kenya, and begins construction on its 500,001st house in Paterson, N.J. Volunteers and homeowners are joining Habitat for Humanity Kenya and Paterson Habitat for Humanity in celebrating the milestones as part of events being held worldwide to mark World Habitat Day.