Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Kenya: African Development Bank approves €62.914 million loan to improve access to sustainable wastewater services in Nairobi
- Dubai Cares' program in Kenya harnesses the power of technology to boost learning outcomes
- Kenya: Red Cross Goes Door-to-Door to Save Kids from Measles
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Kenya: Cash Programming Fact Sheet - Targeted Counties: Garissa, Mandera, Samburu, Tana River, Wajir, Isiolo and Turkana, August 2018
President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo today directed the Department of Agriculture to work out a donation of corn to Kenya, which is suffering from severe drought and cannot meet its food requirements.
The President issued the directive during the Cabinet meeting at the newly renovated three-story building of the Bureau of Immigration in Intramuros, which she inaugurated as part of the bureau's 69th anniversary.
The Presidential directive was relayed to media by National Economic and Development Authority Director General Augusto Santos.