Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Kenya launches 10-year Climate Smart Agriculture Implementation Framework
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Kenya launches framework to implement climate-smart agriculture
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
- Kenya: Kakuma New Arrival Registration Trends 2018 (as of 31 October 2018)
It is only a matter of time before northern Kenya will look like Somalia, says Rev Francis, leader of TSM, an indigenous NGO determined to make an impact and give hope
"Everywhere – dead animals on the side of the road and plants and trees without a single green leaf."
This was the report of the TSM relief team on a recent visit to Wajir town.
"The ground water table is dropping and they are on the verge of disaster if the water dries out."
Six months on from Kenya's post-election violence, the part played by CMS in church and NGO initiatives to heal a hurting nation is evident.
On 31 December 2007, a large group of religious leaders from across Kenya gathered to discuss the escalation of violence in the aftermath of the elections and their disputed result.
In attendance were Inter-Religious Forum (IRF) members, including, among others, the National Council of Churches of Kenya, some other large denominations, the Catholic Church, the Hindu Council, the Council of Muslims and representatives from …
Families fleeing killing sprees in western Kenya over the border to Uganda have found their needs met by staff of a rural training centre - and friends in Britain
More than 600 Kenyans suddenly arrived in a small village in the foothills of Mt Elgon in eastern Uganda with nothing but the clothes on their back.