Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Dubai Cares' program in Kenya harnesses the power of technology to boost learning outcomes
- Kenya: Cash Programming Fact Sheet - Targeted Counties: Garissa, Mandera, Samburu, Tana River, Wajir, Isiolo and Turkana, August 2018
- Dadaab Movement and Intentions Monitoring: Dadaab Refugee Complex Garissa County, Kenya (November 2018)
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Whole of Government and Community Approach to Border Management on Kenya - Uganda Border
Mogadishu, 17 October 2017 - The Kenyan Government has donated an assortment of medical supplies to the Federal Government of Somalia to help treat victims of the recent bomb attack by Al-Shabaab militants.
The medical supplies, airlifted from Kenya, were handed over to the Federal Minister of Health and Social Services, Fawziya Abikar, by the Kenyan Ambassador to Somalia, Retired Maj. Gen. Lucas Tumbo. Also present to receive the consignment was the Mayor of Mogadishu, Thabit Abdi Mohamed.
Kismaayo, 9 August 2016 – AMISOM and humanitarian organizations in Kismaayo have resolved to work together to help speed up the stabilization process in Somalia.
At a Regional Civil-Military Working Group meeting held in Kismaayo, on Sunday, officials from the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) and humanitarian agencies emphasized the need for stronger relations, saying cooperation was critical not only in restoring peace and stability but also ensuring the rights of residents living in conflict areas are protected.