Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Kenya launches 10-year Climate Smart Agriculture Implementation Framework
- Dreams Deterred: opportunities to promote self-reliance for Somali refugee youth in Kenya
- 'Water from air' quenches threatened girls' thirst in arid Kenya
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
Indonesia's Medical Emergency Rescue Committee (MER-C) sent over the weekend two doctors to provide medical assistance in refugee camps in Dadaab, Somalia.
“We sent a MER-C team, consisting of two doctors, to Nairobi, Kenya, on Sunday evening,” MER-C Indonesia chairman Sarbini Abdul Muraid said on Monday in Bogor, West Java.
He added the two doctors, M. Reza S. and T. Meaty F., were expected to reach Dadaab from Nairobi to provide medical assistance for hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees, Antara reported.