Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
- Dadaab refugee camp offers more than safety from war
- Campaign to kick out polio offers hope for children of Dadaab
- Multi-Sector Needs Assessment: Ifo Refugee Camp - Garissa County, Kenya, August 2018
- Africa city leaders promote inclusive resilience
We have launched new project in Central Kenya, in the district of Laikipia, which aims to increase knowledge and attractiveness of employment in the agricultural sector.
Kenya is classified as an emerging African nation, one of the fastest growing countries in sub-Saharan Africa, however, still struggling with problems typical of developing countries. Most of the rural population depends on agriculture and sale of produce.
Lack of education belongs to the key challenges.