Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- FAO trains farmers in Kenya to save crops from Fall Armyworm
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Active USG Humanitarian Programs in Kenya (Last Updated 09/30/18)
- Kenya: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - September 30, 2018
- Kenya launches 10-year Climate Smart Agriculture Implementation Framework
‘The War to end Cholera’, a new report published today by WaterAid, reveals that the countries with the highest cholera burden are the same nations with the greatest number of people living without clean water and decent sanitation. WaterAid is warning that global efforts to end cholera will fail unless the world’s poorest are given the tools they need to fight the disease – clean water, decent sanitation and good hygiene.
A new report from the Generation Nutrition campaign – “Nutrition Funding: The Missing Piece of the Puzzle is launched on the third anniversary of Nutrition for Growth.
Presque tous les jours, l’eau fait les gros titres quelque part dans le monde. Sécheresses, inondations et pollution sont en manchette à mesure que l’eau devient la ressource essentielle la plus précieuse et la plus âprement contestée.
Water: At What Cost? Our latest report reveals the state of the world's water
Our new report, launched to mark World Water Day 2016, reveals that the poorest people in the world are paying the highest price for safe water – and calls on governments to act now for universal access.