Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Dubai Cares' program in Kenya harnesses the power of technology to boost learning outcomes
- Kenya: Cash Programming Fact Sheet - Targeted Counties: Garissa, Mandera, Samburu, Tana River, Wajir, Isiolo and Turkana, August 2018
- Dadaab Movement and Intentions Monitoring: Dadaab Refugee Complex Garissa County, Kenya (November 2018)
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Whole of Government and Community Approach to Border Management on Kenya - Uganda Border
NAKURU Region, Kenya - Civil unrest and outbursts of ethnic violence has created a serious humanitarian crisis in Kenya.
More than a quarter of a million people have been uprooted after President Mwai Kibaki was returned to power late December in a disputed election.
The resulting hostility has caused many tribes to rehash old geographic boundary lines and economic power struggles.
'This crisis is much more than angry party supporters fighting over a disputed election,' said David Darg, Operation Blessing's deputy director of international programs, who is on the …