Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Kenya: Kakuma and Kalobeyei Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 25 November 2018)
- Kenya: Kalobeyei Settlement Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 25 November 2018)
- Kenya: Kakuma New Arrival Registration Trends 2018 (as of 25 November 2018)
- Kenya Refugee Response Plan for South Sudanese, January 2019 - December 2020
- Delivering for mothers in Nairobi
The ongoing conflict in northern Kenya and Somalia has seen the region become increasingly unstable. KIRA, an ongoing programme led by RedR and UNOCHA, ran an orientation session in the region last month to engage with local stakeholders from the affected communities.
This evaluation report aims to provide an independent assessment of the performance of the Kenya Initial Rapid Assessment (KIRA) in phase I from June 2012 – May.
One year after RedR opened its doors in Nairobi, Kenya, more than 1,000 national and international aid workers have been equipped with essential humanitarian skills, ensuring vital support continues to reach disaster-hit communities in some of the world’s most challenging locations.