Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2019
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) has restored contacts of the 281 South Sudan Refugees in Ethiopia with their families in six months (November 2014 – April2015).
This success has been brought about by the snapshot tool which the ERCS and the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) have implemented in Gambella Region since November 2014.