Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2019
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Despair endangers Dadaab refugees as smugglers seize their moment
- LGBT+ refugees in Kenya accuse U.N. of failing on protection, shelter
- Top UN officials condemn ‘horrible terrorist act’ in Nairobi
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Nairobi
- Experts: Kenyan Attack Sign of al-Shabab Resilience
NAIROBI/NEW YORK, March 10, 2011-As a signatory to the Rome Statute, Kenya should continue to meet all of its obligations to cooperate with the International Criminal Court (ICC), the International Center for Transitional Justice (ICTJ) said after the ICC issued summonses for the appearance of six individuals in relation to Kenya's 2007-2008 post-election violence.
"This decision marks a momentous step in the fight against impunity and the quest for justice for victims of the violence," said Suliman Baldo, director of ICTJ's Africa Program. "This process should …
Kenya: Beware of 'Constitution without Constitutionalism'
NAIROBI/NEW YORK, Oct.