Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
- ECHO Factsheet – Kenya – October 2018
- Measles outbreak: Two people dead, 300 infected in Mandera
- Kenya: Kakuma New Arrival Registration Trends 2018 (as of 30 September 2018)
- Kenya: Kakuma and Kalobeyei Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 30 September 2018)
NAIROBI/NEW YORK, March 10, 2011-As a signatory to the Rome Statute, Kenya should continue to meet all of its obligations to cooperate with the International Criminal Court (ICC), the International Center for Transitional Justice (ICTJ) said after the ICC issued summonses for the appearance of six individuals in relation to Kenya's 2007-2008 post-election violence.
"This decision marks a momentous step in the fight against impunity and the quest for justice for victims of the violence," said Suliman Baldo, director of ICTJ's Africa Program. "This process should …
Kenya: Beware of 'Constitution without Constitutionalism'
NAIROBI/NEW YORK, Oct.