Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Dubai Cares' program in Kenya harnesses the power of technology to boost learning outcomes
- Kenya: Cash Programming Fact Sheet - Targeted Counties: Garissa, Mandera, Samburu, Tana River, Wajir, Isiolo and Turkana, August 2018
- Dadaab Movement and Intentions Monitoring: Dadaab Refugee Complex Garissa County, Kenya (November 2018)
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Ms Opendi said the government has secured a cholera vaccine that is already being administered to children aged one year and above in Hoima and Kyegegwa districts.
- Recently, cholera broke out in refugee settlement camps of Kyangwali in Hoima District and Kyaka II in Kyegegwa District.
By EMMANUEL AINEBYOONA The Ministry of Health has indicated that it has not registered any new cholera case in Kampala apart from the seven cases currently receiving treatment at Naguru hospital.