Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Kenya: Red Cross Goes Door-to-Door to Save Kids from Measles
- Dubai Cares' program in Kenya harnesses the power of technology to boost learning outcomes
- Kenya: African Development Bank approves €62.914 million loan to improve access to sustainable wastewater services in Nairobi
- 20,000 drought-affected Kenyans receive QC’s food aid
- Enhancing access to safe water and improved sanitation services in Kenya: Are we on track? (December 2018)
The Netherlands has joined an innovative partnership with the ILO to support refugees and their host communities.
GENEVA (ILO news) - The Netherlands and the ILO have launched a new strategic partnership to create livelihoods for refugees and host communities in the Horn of Africa and the Middle East.
PRETORIA (ILO News) – HIV and AIDS workplace initiatives should be integrated into national AIDS programmes and a wide range of health approaches, including occupational safety and health, says a new report, "Effective Responses to HIV and AIDS at Work: A Multi-Country Study in Africa ", launched by the International Labour Organization (ILO) in Sandton - Johannesburg, South Africa.
28 May 2013 – Violence against women and girls is a pervasive human rights violation that persists in every country in the world and cuts across all socioeconomic groups and cultures. Nevertheless, a UN study launched today highlights that indigenous girls are at heightened risk due to the multiple and intersecting forms of discrimination they face.