Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Kenya launches 10-year Climate Smart Agriculture Implementation Framework
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- 'Water from air' quenches threatened girls' thirst in arid Kenya
- Dreams Deterred: opportunities to promote self-reliance for Somali refugee youth in Kenya
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
Rome, 24 September 2008 - Facts, figures and the lastest updates from WFP's high profile emergencies.
- In the framework of IRA EMOP 10776.0 an airlift paid by AECID (Spanish Cooperation Agency) carrying 13.9 mt of canned fish from Dominican Republic and another airlift paid by the Ecuadorian Government carrying 9.996 mt canned fish from Ecuador arrived in Havana last week.
Each week, the World Health Organization Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on critical health-related activities in countries where there are humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and headquarters. The mandate of the WHO departments specifically concerned with Emergency and Humanitarian Action in Crises is to increase the effectiveness of the WHO contribution to crisis preparedness and response, transition and recovery.