Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Kenya: Kakuma and Kalobeyei Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 25 November 2018)
- Kenya: Kalobeyei Settlement Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 25 November 2018)
- Kenya Refugee Response Plan for South Sudanese, January 2019 - December 2020
- Kenya: Kakuma New Arrival Registration Trends 2018 (as of 25 November 2018)
- Delivering for mothers in Nairobi
Within the United Nations, the concept of the responsibility to protect (RtoP) has regained considerable momentum after nearly two years of stasis following the 2005 World Summit. Outside the corridors of the world body, discussions about RtoP and its application to specific regional situations, as well as the mandate of the Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide, one of the crimes specified in the Summit's Outcome Document, are still at a nascent stage.
COMORAS: Moussa Toybou se convierte en nuevo presidente de la isla de Anjouan, según los datos provisionales de las elecciones celebradas el 29 de junio, que deberán ser validados por el Tribunal Constitucional. Toybou obtuvo el 52,37% de los votos en la segunda vuelta, con una participación del 48'98%. Su elección pone fin a la crisis vinculada a su contestado predecesor, Mohamed Bacar, que fue destituido en marzo pasado luego de una intervención conjunta de las FFAA federales y tropas de la UA.
This report covers the period of 01//01/2007 to 30/06/2007 for the 2006-2007 Appeal.
In a world of global challenges, continued poverty, inequity, and increasing vulnerability to disasters and disease, the International Federation with its global network, works to accomplish its Global Agenda, partnering with local community and civil society to prevent and alleviate human suffering from disasters, diseases and public health emergencies.
Programme Summary: In February 2007, a partnership meeting was held in Madagascar and all partners committed to support the overall …
The Federation’s mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in over 181 countries.
Revised Preliminary Appeal No. 28/2004; Operations Update no. 55; Period covered: 28 April to 18 May 2005; Appeal coverage: 48.7%