Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
- ECHO Factsheet – Kenya – October 2018
- Measles outbreak: Two people dead, 300 infected in Mandera
- Kenya: Kakuma New Arrival Registration Trends 2018 (as of 30 September 2018)
- Kenya: Kakuma and Kalobeyei Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 30 September 2018)
Summary of newly-reported viruses this week: Afghanistan – one new case of wild poliovirus (WPV1). Democratic Republic of Congo – two new cases of circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2 (cVDPV2). See country sections below for more details.
Featured on www.polioeradication.org: Coffee with Polio Experts – Darcy Levison of WHO talks about the logistical challenges of reaching every child in the Lake Chad subregion.
Summary of new viruses this week: Papua New Guinea – three new cases of circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 1 (cVDPV1). No new cases of wild poliovirus. Afghanistan and Pakistan continue to detect WPV1 through environmental sampling, indicating sustained transmission. See country sections below for more details.
Posté le sam., mars-01-2014
Suisse - L’OIM lance aujourd’hui un projet de 3 ans financé par l’Union européenne qui permettra de fournir de nouveaux éléments pour élaborer des politiques en matière de migration, d’environnement et de changement climatique dans six pays pilotes.
Switzerland - IOM today launched a 3-year, European Union (EU)-funded project which will provide new evidence for policymaking on migration, environment and climate change in six pilot countries.
A consortium of research partnerswill meet today at IOM headquarters in Genevato develop a common research design and methodologies for the six national assessments and country-level household surveys in the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Kenya, Mauritius, Papua New Guinea and Viet Nam.