Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
- Kenya: Kakuma New Arrival Registration Trends 2018 (as of 30 September 2018)
- Kenya: Kakuma and Kalobeyei Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 30 September 2018)
- Left Behind: Addressing the Systemic Problems Keeping Children out of School
- Kenya: Kakuma Camp Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 30 September 2018)
In line with UNHCR’s global Strategy for Public Health (2014 – 2018), with the support of the Gates Foundation, UNHCR started a special project to improve neonatal care focusing on low cost interventions in Jordan, Kenya and South Sudan.
Amman, 30 July 2012 – As technology contributes to the rapid change taking place in the Arab world, the Jesuit Refugee Service is looking for ways to use technology to help rebuild communities – both literally and virtually.
Working in cooperation with Jesuit Commons: Higher Education at the Margins (JC:HEM), JRS has initiated an online Liberal Studies Diploma for refugees in Amman, Jordan.