Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Kenya: African Development Bank approves €62.914 million loan to improve access to sustainable wastewater services in Nairobi
- Kenya: Red Cross Goes Door-to-Door to Save Kids from Measles
- Dubai Cares' program in Kenya harnesses the power of technology to boost learning outcomes
- Kenya: Half of the assessed households report insufficient access to food at Dadaab refugee complex
- Kenya: Cash Programming Fact Sheet - Targeted Counties: Garissa, Mandera, Samburu, Tana River, Wajir, Isiolo and Turkana, August 2018
- Tel Aviv says it has dropped its months-long plans to expel thousands of migrants who cross into the country through Egypt’s Sinai desert.
- The move is said to have been taken after Uganda, which had indicated a willingness to take in 500 of them, “took too long” in acceding to Tel Aviv’s request.
- Zambia and two other African countries are on Israel’s radar in its new plan for voluntary deportations.
By ALLAN OLINGO
IsraAID, Israel's largest civil society humanitarian aid organization, is adding its voice to the many businesses, organizations, politicians, layleaders, and concerned citizens requesting from the Israeli government to reconsider its policy towards asylum seekers.*
Each week, the World Health Organization Department for Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on the health aspects of selected humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and Headquarters.