Appeals & Response Plans
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Kenya: Floods - Apr 2016
- Kenya: Floods - Nov 2015
- Kenya: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2015
- Kenya: Drought - 2014-2018
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Horn of Africa: Polio Outbreak - May 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Mar 2013
- Kenya: Floods - Jan 2013
Most read reports
- Four taken ill amid cholera fears in Tharaka-Nithi County
- Africa Report N°265 - Al-Shabaab Five Years after Westgate: Still a Menace in East Africa
- Kenya: The 2018 Long Rains Season Assessment Report
- Kenya: Kakuma New Arrival Registration Trends 2018 (as of 31 August 2018)
- Kenya: Kakuma Camp Population Statistics by Country of Origin, Sex and Age Group (as of 31 August 2018)
Washington/Nairobi, 24 September 2009 -The pace and scale of climate change may now be outstripping even the most sobering predictions of the last report of the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change (IPCC).
An analysis of the very latest, peer-reviewed science indicates that many predictions at the upper end of the IPCC's forecasts are becoming ever more likely.
Meanwhile, the newly emerging science points to some events thought likely to occur in longer-term time horizons, as already happening or set to happen far sooner than had previously been thought.
Researchers have …