Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- The UN undertakes aid delivery at the Berm based on approval by the Government of Jordan for exceptional delivery of assistance to Syrians [EN/AR]
- Sector Gender Focal Point Network in Jordan: Gender Equality Promising Practices – Syrian Refugees in the Middle East and North Africa
- Registered Iraqis in Jordan (31 December 2017)
- “My brother will be able to go to school now”
- Among Syrian refugees, dispelling myths about contraceptives
May 12, 2011 | Amman, Jordan – ANERA is pleased to announce the launch of a project to help disabled children in Madaba Camp and the surrounding area. The year-long, three-phase program will identify cases of visual and hearing impairment and other physical disabilities and provide appropriate diagnostic and rehabilitation services. The project also includes an important awareness campaign and training workshops for parents.
AMMAN, 10 May 2011 – UNICEF said today that although a number of countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region have made considerable progress towards improving the health of mothers and children, disparities within these countries persist, making this progress inequitable.
Essays by Peter Singer, Rick and Kay Warren, Anne Mulcahy,
Jennifer Garner and others on why investments in maternal and child health care in developing countries are good for America