- ILO: New Regulations for Syrian Refugee Access to non-employer-specific Work Permits in Jordan’s Construction Sector Factsheet, Aug 2017
- WFP Jordan Country Brief, July 2017WFP Jordan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNHCR: Highlights of the on-going CaLP/UNHCR Review of the Common Cash Facility
Appeals & Funding
- Jordan Response Plan for the Syria Crisis 2016-2019
- UNRWA Syria Regional Crisis Emergency Appeal 2017
- 3RP Regional Strategic Overview 2017-2018
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017-2018: Syrian refugees and other affected populations in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey
- Country-based Pooled Fund
May 12, 2011 | Amman, Jordan – ANERA is pleased to announce the launch of a project to help disabled children in Madaba Camp and the surrounding area. The year-long, three-phase program will identify cases of visual and hearing impairment and other physical disabilities and provide appropriate diagnostic and rehabilitation services. The project also includes an important awareness campaign and training workshops for parents.
AMMAN, 10 May 2011 – UNICEF said today that although a number of countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region have made considerable progress towards improving the health of mothers and children, disparities within these countries persist, making this progress inequitable.
Essays by Peter Singer, Rick and Kay Warren, Anne Mulcahy,
Jennifer Garner and others on why investments in maternal and child health care in developing countries are good for America