Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- SAMS Missions to Jordan Provide Hope and Healing
- Helpline Dashboard UNHCR Jordan - November 2018
- UNHCR Jordan Factsheet - February 2018
- UNHCR Resettlement and Complementary Pathways Factsheet for Jordan (November 2018)
- IOM and UNODC Sign Agreement with the Government of Jordan to Upgrade al-Karamah Border Crossing Point
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.