Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Jordan Refugee 2018-2019 Winterization response
- Ajman Ruler presents urgent aid to people affected by floods in Jordan
- UNICEF opens first inclusive playground in Za'atari refugee camp, Jordan
- His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid orders emergency airlift to help victims of flooding in Jordan
- Mohammed bin Rashid orders emergency airlift to help victims of flooding in Jordan
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.