Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- WASH in Schools Infrastructure Assessment and KAP Survey, Za’atari and Azraq - November 2018
- Jordan Refugee 2018-2019 Winterization response
- Periodic Analysis of Syrian Workers Outside Camps - Findings - October 2018
- Syrian Refugee Unit Work Permit Progress Report October 2018
- UNICEF opens first inclusive playground in Za'atari refugee camp, Jordan
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.