Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Registered Persons of Concern Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Jordan (15 December 2018)
- Registered Persons Of Concern Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Jordan (excluding SYR and IRQ) (15 December 2018)
- Registered Iraqis in Jordan (15 December 2018)
- Comprehensive Reproductive Health Services Supervisory Checklist 2018
- EU regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian crisis: with new projects adopted for refugees and local communities in Jordan, Iraq, and Turkey, the EU Trust Fund mobilised so far €1.6 billion
Global trends and challenges
More than 1 per cent of people across the planet right now are caught up in major humanitarian crises. The international humanitarian system is more effective than ever at meeting their needs – but global trends including poverty, population growth and climate change are leaving more people than ever vulnerable to the devastating impacts of conflicts and disasters.
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
Burkina Faso 15 May 2017: In Djahoye town, unidentified perpetrators launched an attack, killing the president of the Village Development Council, and seizing money, food and a motorcycle before fleeing. Source: China
This document provides an overview of open-source-reported new laws or regulations affecting NGOs, and a summary of reported administrative decisions that affected their ability to operate. Links to the relevant Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief (in brackets in each sentence) provide further information.