Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- 20 Global Companies Announce New Commitments to Help Address the Refugee Crisis
- 8 Years Into Exile – Urban Syrian refugees, non-Syrian refugees, and vulnerable host communities Gender dashboard
- Durable solutions: The future of refugees in Jordan
- Government of the Republic of Korea contributes US$ 600,000 to UNICEF for the Makani programme
- 8 Years Into Exile – Urban Syrian refugees, non-Syrian refugees, and vulnerable host communities Survey results in brief | August 2018 : Fact Sheet
This document provides an overview of open-source-reported new laws or regulations affecting NGOs, and a summary of reported administrative decisions that affected their ability to operate. Links to the relevant Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief (in brackets in each sentence) provide further information.