Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNICEF assessment shows 85 per cent of Syrian refugee children in host communities live in poverty [EN/AR]
- UNHCR Jordan Factsheet - February 2018
- Jordan: UNHCR Operational Update, February 2018
- UNICEF donates neonatal equipment to Jordan University Hospital [20 February 2018]
- Job centre for Syrian refugees opens in Jordan camp
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This report includes:
A) Middle East and Central Asia: (1) Iraq, (2) Jordan, (3) Syria, (4) Iran, (5) Afghanistan
B) West Africa: (1) Central African Republic
C) Southern Africa: (1) Madagascar, (2) Mozambique, (3) Zimbabwe, (4) Zambia, (5) Malawi, (6) Angola, (7) Namibia, (8) Swaziland
D) Asia: (1) DPR Korea, (2) Cambodia, (3) Indonesia
E) Latin America and the Caribbean: (1) Bolivia, (2) Colombia, (3) Ecuador, (4) Honduras, (5) Venezuela
F) Eastern Europe and the Caucasus: (1) Armenia, (2) Albania, (3) Serbia and Montenegro