Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- The UN undertakes aid delivery at the Berm based on approval by the Government of Jordan for exceptional delivery of assistance to Syrians [EN/AR]
- Sector Gender Focal Point Network in Jordan: Gender Equality Promising Practices – Syrian Refugees in the Middle East and North Africa
- Registered Iraqis in Jordan (31 December 2017)
- “My brother will be able to go to school now”
- Among Syrian refugees, dispelling myths about contraceptives
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This report includes:
A) Middle East and Central Asia: (1) Iraq, (2) Jordan, (3) Syria, (4) Iran, (5) Afghanistan
B) West Africa: (1) Central African Republic
C) Southern Africa: (1) Madagascar, (2) Mozambique, (3) Zimbabwe, (4) Zambia, (5) Malawi, (6) Angola, (7) Namibia, (8) Swaziland
D) Asia: (1) DPR Korea, (2) Cambodia, (3) Indonesia
E) Latin America and the Caribbean: (1) Bolivia, (2) Colombia, (3) Ecuador, (4) Honduras, (5) Venezuela
F) Eastern Europe and the Caucasus: (1) Armenia, (2) Albania, (3) Serbia and Montenegro