Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Urgent critical action needed to save the lives of thousands of children near Jordan’s north-eastern border with Syria
- Research Terms of Reference: UN Women: Enhancing Livelihoods Opportunities for Jordanian and Syrian Refugee Women in Jordan
- Final Report: Assessing the Needs of Refugees for Financial and Non-Financial Services - Jordan (13 July 2018)
- WFP Jordan Country Brief, September 2018
- Jordan Inter-Sector Working Group Update - September 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This report includes:
A) Middle East and Central Asia: (1) Iraq, (2) Jordan, (3) Syria, (4) Iran, (5) Afghanistan
B) West Africa: (1) Central African Republic
C) Southern Africa: (1) Madagascar, (2) Mozambique, (3) Zimbabwe, (4) Zambia, (5) Malawi, (6) Angola, (7) Namibia, (8) Swaziland
D) Asia: (1) DPR Korea, (2) Cambodia, (3) Indonesia
E) Latin America and the Caribbean: (1) Bolivia, (2) Colombia, (3) Ecuador, (4) Honduras, (5) Venezuela
F) Eastern Europe and the Caucasus: (1) Armenia, (2) Albania, (3) Serbia and Montenegro