Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNHCR, KSRelief to provide dialysis treatment for Syrian refugees
- Funding gap means cuts to education programmes for Syrian refugees in Jordan
- Helpline Dashboard UNHCR Jordan - August 2018
- 8 Years Into Exile: How Urban Syrian Refugees, Non-Syrian Refugees and Vulnerable Host Communities in Jordan are Coping and Meeting Challenges
- UNHCR Jordan Factsheet - February 2018
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
Burkina Faso 15 May 2017: In Djahoye town, unidentified perpetrators launched an attack, killing the president of the Village Development Council, and seizing money, food and a motorcycle before fleeing. Source: China
This document provides an overview of open-source-reported new laws or regulations affecting NGOs, and a summary of reported administrative decisions that affected their ability to operate. Links to the relevant Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief (in brackets in each sentence) provide further information.