Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Syria: 3RP Regional Monthly Dashboard - October 2017: Food Security
- Syria: 3RP Regional Monthly Dashboard - November 2017: Food Security
- Who is Doing What Where and When (4Ws) in Mental Health & Psychosocial Support in Jordan? - 2017 Interventions Mapping Exercise
- Angelina Jolie says respect for human rights key to Syria peace
- Jordan: UNHCR Operational Update, February 2018
Our methodology uses 9 indicators, grouped under 3 categories:
Access of humanitarian actors to affected population
Access of people in need to humanitarian aid
Security and physical constraints Each category is measured through proxy indicators, such as violence against personnel, denial of needs, or active hostilities.
Data is collected at the country level and may therefore not show disparities between sub-regions.