- ODI: A promise of tomorrow: The effects of UNHCR and UNICEF cash assistance on Syrian refugees in Jordan
- UNHCR/DRC: Jordan: Understanding Alternatives to Cash Assistance (Sep 2017)
- UNHCR Jordan Winterization Needs (Nov 2017)
Appeals & Funding
- Jordan Response Plan for the Syria Crisis 2016-2019
- UNRWA Syria Regional Crisis Emergency Appeal 2017
- 3RP Regional Strategic Overview 2017-2018
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017-2018: Syrian refugees and other affected populations in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey
- Country-based Pooled Fund
Our methodology uses 9 indicators, grouped under 3 categories:
Access of humanitarian actors to affected population
Access of people in need to humanitarian aid
Security and physical constraints Each category is measured through proxy indicators, such as violence against personnel, denial of needs, or active hostilities.
Data is collected at the country level and may therefore not show disparities between sub-regions.