- ODI: A promise of tomorrow: The effects of UNHCR and UNICEF cash assistance on Syrian refugees in Jordan
- UNHCR/DRC: Jordan: Understanding Alternatives to Cash Assistance (Sep 2017)
- UNHCR JJordan Winterization Needs (Nov 2017)
Appeals & Funding
- Jordan Response Plan for the Syria Crisis 2016-2019
- UNRWA Syria Regional Crisis Emergency Appeal 2017
- 3RP Regional Strategic Overview 2017-2018
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017-2018: Syrian refugees and other affected populations in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey
- Country-based Pooled Fund
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
Burkina Faso 15 May 2017: In Djahoye town, unidentified perpetrators launched an attack, killing the president of the Village Development Council, and seizing money, food and a motorcycle before fleeing. Source: China
This document provides an overview of open-source-reported new laws or regulations affecting NGOs, and a summary of reported administrative decisions that affected their ability to operate. Links to the relevant Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief (in brackets in each sentence) provide further information.