Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Jordan: Step Forward, Step Back for Urban Refugees
- Jordan: UNHCR Operational Update, April 2018
- Registered Persons Of Concern Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Jordan (31 March 2018)
- Registered Iraqis in Jordan (31 March 2018)
- Registered Persons of Concern Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Jordan (excluding Syria and Iraq) (31 March 2018)
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
Burkina Faso 15 May 2017: In Djahoye town, unidentified perpetrators launched an attack, killing the president of the Village Development Council, and seizing money, food and a motorcycle before fleeing. Source: China
This document provides an overview of open-source-reported new laws or regulations affecting NGOs, and a summary of reported administrative decisions that affected their ability to operate. Links to the relevant Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief (in brackets in each sentence) provide further information.