Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- The UN undertakes aid delivery at the Berm based on approval by the Government of Jordan for exceptional delivery of assistance to Syrians [EN/AR]
- Sector Gender Focal Point Network in Jordan: Gender Equality Promising Practices – Syrian Refugees in the Middle East and North Africa
- Registered Iraqis in Jordan (31 December 2017)
- “My brother will be able to go to school now”
- Among Syrian refugees, dispelling myths about contraceptives
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
Burkina Faso 15 May 2017: In Djahoye town, unidentified perpetrators launched an attack, killing the president of the Village Development Council, and seizing money, food and a motorcycle before fleeing. Source: China
This document provides an overview of open-source-reported new laws or regulations affecting NGOs, and a summary of reported administrative decisions that affected their ability to operate. Links to the relevant Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief (in brackets in each sentence) provide further information.