- UNHCR Mosul Weekly Protection Update (8 - 14 September 2017)
- Iraq: Humanitarian Bulletin, September 2017 | Issued on 15 September
- UNHCR Iraq Situation Flash Update - 13 September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Iraq: Mosul Flash Appeal
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan (February 2017)
- 3RP Regional Strategic Overview 2017-2018
- Regional Refugee & Resilience Plan (RRRP) 2016-2017: Iraq
- Iraq Crisis, IOM Funding Appeal 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017-2018: Syrian refugees and other affected populations in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey
- Country-based Pooled Fund
The Logistics Cluster has been active in Iraq since 2014 to support the humanitarian community in responding to the country’s growing needs. Logistics constraints, mainly caused by limited access, an unstable security situation and damaged/destroyed infrastructure in affected areas,remain a leading cause triggering the need for Logistics Cluster intervention.
La proportion d’enfants non scolarisés dans le monde a à peine diminué ces 10 dernières années, a déclaré mercredi le Fonds des Nations Unies pour l’enfance (UNICEF).
En 2017, 11,5% des enfants âgés de 6 à 15 ans (123 millions) sont en dehors du système scolaire contre 12,8% (135 millions) en 2007.
SdeM: Hello everybody, good to see you, as you know for logistical reasons we are having it here, there is no other opportunity.
01 - SECURITY INCIDENTS OVERVIEW
UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria: Despite tenuous progress on de-escalation in some locations in Syria, civilians continue to suffer from wide-ranging human rights violations and abuse
UNHRD is a network of depots around the world (in Ghana, Italy, UAE, Malaysia, Pana-ma, Spain) that procures, stores, manages and transports emergency items on behalf of the humanitarian community.
CARGO DISPATCHED: 1636 MT (Includes direct deliveries from suppliers, production sites and vendor warehouses)
VALUE OF GOODS DISPATCHED: 11.81 million (US)
TOTAL SHIPMENTS: 90
PARTNERS SERVED: 13
FORWARD BY THE HUMANITARIAN COORDINATOR
In 2016, the Iraq Humanitarian Pooled Fund (IHPF) became the second largest of all OCHA-managed country-based pooled funds (CBPF) globally.
With generous contributions amounting to USD 102 million at a time when military operations to retake Fallujah and Mosul from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) saw an upsurge in humanitarian needs, the IHPF disbursed USD 88.3 million to 55 partners to implement 135 projects.