- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- India: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- India: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- India: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2015
- Nepal: Earthquakes - Apr 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Hudhud - Oct 2014
- India: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2014
- Nepal: Landslides and Floods - Aug 2014
Washington/Nairobi, 24 September 2009 -The pace and scale of climate change may now be outstripping even the most sobering predictions of the last report of the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change (IPCC).
An analysis of the very latest, peer-reviewed science indicates that many predictions at the upper end of the IPCC's forecasts are becoming ever more likely.
Meanwhile, the newly emerging science points to some events thought likely to occur in longer-term time horizons, as already happening or set to happen far sooner than had previously been thought.
Researchers have …