- Indonesia: Tsunami - Dec 2018
- Indonesia: Tsunami/Earthquakes - Sep 2018
- Indonesia: Earthquakes - Jul 2018
- Indonesia: Mt Agung Volcano - Sep 2017
- Indonesia: Earthquake - Dec 2016
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2014
- Indonesia: Mt. Kelud Volcano - Feb 2014
Most read reports
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (8 - 14 Jan 2019)
- AMDA Emergency Relief #5: Sunda Strait Tsunami, Indonesia
- C. Java prepares for worst as Mt. Merapi eruptions increase
- Indonesia: Tidal Wave/Tsunami in Banten Information Bulletin
- New BNPB head wants TNI to guard disaster warning devices
A devastating earthquake measuring 6.2 on the Richter scale occurred in Indonesia on 27 may 06. This earthquake unfortunately claimed loss of so many lives, injured thousands of people and left so many others homeless.
Medical, Relief and Rescue teams composed of 43 people dispatched to the earthquake stricken area of Indonesia with search, Relief and Rescue equipment.
Head of IRCS Relief and Rescue Organization, Mr. Agha Nassir indicated that above mentioned teams include specific relief and rescue, search, and medical groups. The first step for rendering relief would be search and then medical and emergency services will be offered in affected areas.
Pointing out to a 43 ton dispatched consignment of relief items to the affected area, Mr.
Aiming at development of international humanitarian cooperation and coordination, Mr. Hassanuddin, ambassador of Indonesia met and discussed with Dr. Noorbala, President of Iranian Red Crescent Society on 16/08/05 here in Tehran. In the course of above meeting, Mr.