- Indonesia: Tsunami - Dec 2018
- Indonesia: Tsunami/Earthquakes - Sep 2018
- Indonesia: Earthquakes - Jul 2018
- Indonesia: Mt Agung Volcano - Sep 2017
- Indonesia: Earthquake - Dec 2016
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2014
- Indonesia: Mt. Kelud Volcano - Feb 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (8 - 14 Jan 2019)
- ASEAN Weekly Disaster Update, 14 – 20 January 2019
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (15 - 21 Jan 2019)
- Indonesia: Tidal Wave/Tsunami in Banten Information Bulletin
- Two million earthquake survivors continue to suffer in Indonesia
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of aid.
It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
Indonesia Earthquake and Tsunami Response
New safety, security and access information
01 October 2018: On Sulawesi island, the National Disaster Management Authority asked international NGOs to pull out and announced that it would only authorise certain selective forms of foreign aid. No reason was given for this decision. Sources: IRIN and The Guardian
In a complex and fast-changing world, we remain focused and resolute in pursuit of our goal – to provide the most appropriate, effective medicine in the harshest of environments. As well as responding to vital needs, our aid is born of a desire to show solidarity with people who are suffering, whether as a result of conflict, neglect or disease.
Brasil- Brote de Sarampión-19/7/18
Según el Ministerio de Salud, más de 600 casos de sarampión, fueron registrados en seis estados brasileños.
Los estados en cantidad de enfermos confirmados son Amazonas (444), Roraima (216), Rondonia, Río de Janeiro, Sao Paulo y Río Grande del Sur.
De acuerdo con la cartera sanitaria, el genotipo del virus es el mismo que circula en Venezuela, llegando a 2.724 casos en todo el país.
Uruguay- Fuertes Lluvias- 21/7/18
By Isabelle Granger
“How can policy and trade help disasters? What can the World Trade Organization do to support disasters?”
These were the first questions posed by Roberto Azevêdo, Director General of the World Trade Organization, in his opening remarks at the WTO Natural Disaster and Trade Symposium that took place on 26 April 2018, as WTO is launching a research project to better understand the nexus between disaster relief and commercial trade, in collaboration with Australia, IFRC, and ISDR, among other partners.
Global Overview MAY 2018
Global Overview APRIL 2018
Global Overview FEBRUARY 2018
Global Overview DECEMBER 2017
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
IN 2015, ACTION AGAINST HUNGER’S GLOBAL NETWORK SERVED 14.9 MILLION PEOPLE IN 47 COUNTRIES.
The Annual Report meets DFID’s obligation to report on its activities and progress under the International Development (Reporting and Transparency) Act 2006. It includes information on DFID’s results achieved, spending, performance and efficiency.